What to expect from your Pilates program
- Improved balance and coordination
- Longer, leaner muscles
- Improved posture
- A stronger core that supports and protects the low back and major organs – Pain-free movement
- Missing inches and pounds
- More energy, Less stress!
- Injury prevention and relief from chronic pain – A really tough workout!
PILATES IS FOR EVERY BODY!
Pilates offers endless modifications for all of its exercises, ensuring safe and challenging movement for all. Whatever your physical goals, from chronic pain relief to extreme athletic conditioning, there is a program just for you.
PILATES IS SUPREME MIND/BODY CONDITIONING
Pilates accents six main principles: breath, precision, flow, control, centering and concentration. By mastering these in tandem, you will redesign your neuromuscular patterning. Pilates will help you to create new brain pathways and develop greater command of your body for a happy, healthy life of movement.
BALANCE IS KEY
Most other forms of exercise work on one muscle group at a time, often over working some muscles and under working others. These muscular imbalances contribute to many injuries. Pilates restores balance in the body by emphasizing full body integration and muscular coordination.